AJAPNYAK Medical Center provides urological service with a high emphasis on the correct approach to diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases of sexual function organs among men, women, and children.
Symptoms & Diagnosis
Experienced surgeons in the department perform minimally invasive surgeries using laser and laparoscopic techniques.
In the center are implemented:
- Conservative treatment of inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract – cystitis or pyelonephritis
- Conservative treatment of orchitis, epididymitis, ortho-epididymitis
- Opening of a chimosa, correction of paraphimosis with local anesthesia
- Bio-treatment of urethritis, sexually transmitted infections
- Conservative treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Conservative treatment of acute and chronic prostatitis
- Treatment of male infertility
- Prostate needle biopsy with local anesthesia
- Trocar epicystostomy
- Removal of bladder condyles
- Removal of carbuncle, polyp of the urinary bladder
- Removal of benign formations of the genital organs
- Cut a short reel
- Removal of cysts from the outer opening of the urethra
- Tlip plastic in connection with phimosis
- Percutaneous nephrostomy installation
(010) 380 088
Your treatment plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.
Latest posts from our Facebook Page
(#100) Object does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permission or reviewable feature, or does not support this operation. This endpoint requires the 'manage_pages' or 'pages_read_engagement' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature or the 'Page Public Metadata Access' feature. Refer to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/login-permissions#manage-pages, https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#reference-PAGES_ACCESS and https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#page-public-metadata-access for details.