The coloproctological service of AJAPNYAK Medical Center performs conservative, less invasive and surgical treatment of congenital and acquired diseases of the rectus. Diagnosis is performed through the latest laboratory, endoscopic and x-ray examinations that allow an accurate diagnosis within a short period of time and further directed effective treatment by qualified clinicians.
Symptoms & Diagnosis
The service performs carries out the diagnosis and treatment of the following diseases:
- Acute and chronic hemorrhoids
- Anal fissure
- Acute pararectal abscesses
- Fistula in Ano
- Anal itching
- Pararectal and coccyx/sacral pyoderma
- Perianal warts (condyloma)
- Rectocele and recto-vaginal fistulas
- Anal incontinence
- Pilonidal cyst
- The perianal complications of ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic constipation.
(010) 380 088
Your treatment plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.